05 Jun Your Tomorrow Starts Today
I hear constantly “I’ll Start Tomorrow”, but tomorrow never eventuates.
Here are some of “I’ll Start Tomorrow”.
- I don't have time, I'll do something about it when life is less hectic… I'll leave work early and workout tomorrow.
- Once I lose some weight, I'll stop sitting on the couch and go to the gym tomorrow…
- I'm too tired to be bothered, I'll do better tomorrow…
- Once I get my mindset in the right place tomorrow, I'll be able to focus on me.
- I keep losing the same 4 kilos each month… Next month I won't repeat the cycle.
Is this sounding like you?
We all have the same amount of time, 1,440 minutes in a day, Here's the thing, it is what we do with those 1,440 minutes that will have the biggest impact on the life we lead now and into our golden years.
There are no magic pills or quick fixes. It's about what we do on a daily basis, it's about the long haul. Being part of the crowd is easier than standing out and making choices that are right for you. This is why who's on your team is so important to us and will be to you too. We all need to know that there is someone there building us up and calling us out because our health is just as important to them as it is to you.
It doesn't matter what everyone else is doing, it only matters what you do.
Say not anymore… “My Tomorrow Starts Today” Be Stronger than Your Excuses… and discover the 4 magic M's… MINDSET | MOVING | MENU | MINGLING
Take a day out of your life and join our “Tomorrow Starts Today” 1 Day Retreat, where we spend time together.
Coaching, completing Workbook Activities together, Learning Mindset Mastery, Eat our Meals and enjoy Dinner out, Share Recipes, Meet others on the same journey and gain Support & Accountability, as well as understanding Moving and Fitness Programs that work for the overwhelmed busy woman.
In the meantime, please download your FREE YOUR BETTER DAY GUIDE to get you started.
Until next week, Peta